Tuesday, January 6, 2009

10 things to represents me

1st article for this blog
10 things to represents me arg!i had never think about it
1.
the first get into my mind is firecrackers
why i say so huh?
just because i very noisy
and people have fun with firecrackers,my friends have fun with me




2.
"look! there is a totoro!"
"wow! how cute it is!"
"ya! and it let me think about.....Ashley! hahahah"
"huh? you mean ashley is cute?!"
"nope, it just because both of them look alike,i mean fat,hahhah"

ya,my friend they always said that my face is round and looks fat
and my friends they keep on saying,i keep on comparing

well, when u keep on listen to others comment and you will get influence


really looks like me?
realy?

ARGGH!
all right!


3.
sometimes i was very childish, or maybe most of the times

i do enjoy make my life as happy, as simple, as freedom like kids

ya, enjoy to play with kid, enjoy to pretend like kid




4.

my friends so call me machine gun

just because i easily can shot people while quarrel wth others

get down the target fast and accurately haha




5.

i like to joke around and make the others happy

when i was in 2nd sem, some of my classmate use to call me joker

not joker enough?

try this then~!



6.
according to my lovely friend,LaLa (so call oyster)

i am a vribrator......

i think it's true as i like to shake people's head

erm,not only head, hands also

it just a way to disturb my friend and i enjoy to do it =)




7.

i admit it, i am a chatter box

with a lots of stupid questions and weird topic

i can chat a long time with someone

feel free to find me if you free but not when i was sleepy

i am hot tempered besides = =




8.

mirror!

best to describe me when i was free

why i say so?

it just because i like to act like the others, or copy others action

and the others enjoy to joke around as i can act quite a like

random action,act like fisherman

want a solo 1?

alright~!




9.

wind is best to describe my mood

it changes like wind, fast and quick

most of the time i turn into thunderstorm, bear in mind =p



10.

Lastly, i was a secret box

inside of me contain a lots of secret

it can be happiness and also can be sadness

but overall i still friendly enough to be a good friend

i can be a good listener and willing to spend my time.

don't judge a book by its cover, don't think that i was hard to get near as my face looks fierce,it isn't true =)

oh ya~i like Jay chou =)

6 comments:

  1. hahaha..
    1stly..
    dat totoro looks innocent...
    u look...CUTE!!kakakka!!
    2ndly..
    i cant imagine..
    u r da
    "devil" or whatever..
    i thought it's ur classmate..
    hahahah..
    nice costume!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the joker though..ahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yoooo ashley ;) ahah XD
    milkos here =)
    linked u

    ReplyDelete
  4. ashley!!! nah. u doesnt look like totoro okay!!!
    noway!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ok,ever question o watever,
    wonder no more(pinjam siham words)
    the link answer all the question
    even u r not asking am i cute o not,
    the answer is still
    ASHLEYDAMNCUTE

    ReplyDelete

top